Sunday 22 March 2009

Spotlight shopaholic

Today our local spotlight store closed down.I was there when it opened this morning. Along with several dozen others.The idea was to pay $20 for a bag(like a woolies grocery bag) then fill it with whatever could fit in it.
I fitted in mine.... 53 sheets bazzil including 23 black and 12 white
A kaiser ribbon box(like the one I already altered)
8 mini paper mache boxes to alter(like ring boxes)
6 tubes black Jo sonja paints
1 square tin to alter(ATC holder size)
2 packets gold star shaped brads
4 mini canvases-about playing card size
a bath mit
a black duck toy
a dora the explorer lunch box tin with handle(can alter that!)
4 Kaiser rubber stamps
a fleur de lis metal embellishment
foam animal stamps
2 tubes buttons(33 hot pink ones and 28 with funny faces)-they were originally $1.49 each!
2 kids paint sets
4 scrapbooking kits with paper stickers etc
7 Grant Archival a5 memory books
but the best part was.....drumroll please.... 132 sheets of patterned paper...all good brands like Kaisecraft/Fiskars/Sandy lion/heidi graceAmerican Crafts etc
I think I may have enough to keep me going for quite a while!

No comments: