Sunday 12 July 2009

Praise plus shopping.

"Can I ask, do you mind if I draw attention to your layout on the blog? I’d love to mention your idea about the speech bubble representing a quote. I think it is such a good idea and I just love the way you thought of it – I’d like to let people know if you don’t mind." This was a quote from Nic Aspinall on Puzzle sketches who sent me an email about my Marie Antionette layout. It is nice to get feedback from one of the best scrapbookers in Australia.
Been busy doing two other layouts then today hunting both Spotlight and Lincraft for Red scrapbooking paper,there seems to be a drought on it. Finally got some plus some other goodies as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julene, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment, but I felt sick because the winners of the comp have not yet been announced and I thought, what a way to find out!!! I have since been blog hopping like mad thinking that there had been some news, but not yet. I just hope this is not a bad omen? LOL!!! Chat soon, Tiff :o)