Friday 10 July 2009

This and That

I've sent a copy of the layout below to my friend in Greece who said it nearly made her cry...hopefully in a good way.I guess we are both sentimental souls and because we have seen each other so infrequently our friendship is all that more special.
I've done a layout using punched circles for White with one this month.Their theme was purple.It will be uploaded there soon.
Also I've done a layout for puzzle sketches whose theme was once upon a time. I featured photos from Versailles about Marie Antionette.
Purplescraps challenge this month is to cut your photos into other shapes,use purplescraps,doodling and bling.I've gathered the raw ingredients,now I just need to assemble the layout.
Finally, one little aussie word has gone quiet.I did a change trains layout for it last month but now there isn't a word for this month. hop they are still making a go of it.There have been a couple of comments on here that I think came from there so thank you to those people for your input.

No comments: