Wednesday 20 January 2010

photographs and displaying the mystery layout.




Here's 2 photos I took of the November lillies in my front garden.I was testing my close up abilities.I can see the graininess of the petals and the delicate folds too.

I've decided to upload the mystery layout here. If you can identify the blog that this sketch challenge comes from,please tell me.I'm searching but can't find it...so frustrating when you've spent time assembling it.

Papers are from Sassafras lass and Sandy Lion.The mottled one under the tag was a free SM one.Clover shapes are from Scrapbooking'n'craft.




4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

Gorgeous page Julene.

it is the sketch from Anna's Craft cupboard...and a great take on it I might add.

Thanks for doing my sketch

Mandy said...

love the photos and great page...love the colours...xxx

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

Yah Wendy could help you. Great layout. xx

the bodice ripper said...

photos look good.
also would have been nice from the side of the lillie, with the stem shilouetted through the white?

thats just me being arsty again :P