Monday 10 October 2011

Distressed love at Scrap the girls

Scrap the Girls required the word Love and distressing.
I used some Kraft over which I glued dress pattern paper with mod podge. Then I let this dry and painted it with white acrylic.I followed this by using a spot stencil with bright pink paint,slightly worn off.This gave me the distressed background.I added crochet lace,buttons,tags and brads that all co-ordinate with the background.Finally the lettering is thickers Lullaby in pale pink.My top right photo is straight although the Eiffel tower looks "distressed"(leaning).I took this photo from a moving bus.Erica is at the bottom of the tower in the other photo.

3 comments:

Leonie said...

Hi Julene, really like the distressed effect you've created on your base it looks fab. :)

Marelize said...

I love all the pink in this layout Julene. Gorgoeus page! :)

Paula said...

Fabulous layout! :)