Monday 3 October 2011

White with one-paint splodges and creepy



Whilst on my trip to Broken Hill we visited Silverton.It is now a ghost town and the cemetery certainly echoes that.This creepy grave made a great photo.The headstone is rusty metal!

I used a stencil to create the paint splodges,then added a cluster of items.The stamped flower is also using paint.American crafts lettering suited the title and a plain journalling box at the top.I thought the clock and spades were significantly related to the theme.Hope I've achieved the grungy/creepy effect.

5 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

wow this is super duper awesome .. love it .. thanks for playing with us .. hugz x

Paula said...

Love those paint splatters...brilliant layout!

Di Garling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Di Garling said...

Great layout Julene. Love those paint splatters. I have got this stencil but I haven't used it yet, I didn't realise how good it looks!!
Cheers Di xx

just another day said...

Love the splatters and a awesome page ...