Monday 24 December 2012

Child's play DT call

Here is the stimulus picture for the DT call at Child's play http://childsplaychallenges.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/time-for-dt-call.html
I've completed this layout to apply for their DT.

Firstly I took clear vellum and coloured the back of it using watercolour coloured pencils in a rainbow.I then adhered that to white cardstock.
Next I painted negative letters from Making memories chipboard alphabet and added braid to match.
The photo is mounted on pale green vellum.Then I typed possible career choices on different coloured cardstock and placed them on a diagonal to echo the rainbow vellum.The title is rub-ons and here is a close up of the journalling.It is a quote that I found online.
And here is the layout.The photo was taken when my daughter was trying to decide what career to choose.



No comments: