Monday 31 December 2012

CSI # 52

Here's my entry for this week's CSI challenge.
My daughter made a black wreath for her front door from fuzzy wool wound around a coathanger.Her Dad was helping her hang it  and the colours were ideal for the challenge.
The colours were red,black,white,fawn and grey. I started by using a prima Kraft page and covering it in white gesso through a chicken wire mask.While the gesso was still wet I threaded twine around it.

Next I found a black doiley bought at TYPO  and used the corrugated packet cut to match the shape of the door trim.I inked this with black soot distress ink.On the corner I placed a black heart shaped paper clip and under the corrugated card I added a grey lace scrap.The tag documents the gift of creativity my daughter has and encourages her to keep using it.I wrote the title myself. I've added numbers to the 2 photos as well.

No comments: