Tuesday 18 December 2012

DT call at Feeling Sketchy.

The blog named feeling sketchy is having a DT call so I've decided to enter,or throw my hat in the ring,so to speak.Here's my layout
It is another one of Christopher eating a donut.
Instead of patterned paper I went for using ribbon as my background on top of the Rebekkah Ericson paper named "Adore", which as 4 different pastel colours.The zig zag circle paper reflects these same colours and also matches the turquoise ric rac.I've been pleased to use up some MM rub-ons I must have had for about 10 years(and they still work!).
I've added a slide mount covered with pp. on the LOVE ribbon.I've finished it off with a "Flourish with a bling" in pewter to match the chocolate donut.LOL
Here's the sketch it is based on.

2 comments:

Granmargaret said...

I thought I had posted a comment but it is not showing so I must not have done it properly.
Lovely work Julene. Good luck and have a very happy Christmas

Jessica Theodore said...

Incredibly cute LO and love how you incorporated the sketch, thanks for applying please pop past the feeling sketchy blog on the 24th to see the new DT :) x