Thursday 20 December 2012

Frosted designs 12 days of Christmas -Day 1 & Day 2

The first challenge on Frosted design's 12 days of Christmas was to use a bird.
Today I've made a gift tag measuring 7cm x 8cm featuring a Websters pages bird and sentiment.It also has a slide mount as part of its construction.
And for Day 2, I've made a normal size card using Annabelle stamp-Some odd girls clear stamp.I've used black ink to stamp her on to the tag then coloured her in with coloured pencils.Under the tag there is a tiny holly branch stamped in gold.I've added 2 different ribbons as well plus a metallic brad.
 

1 comment:

Teresa Jaye said...

Very nice cards, I love your paper selections and the bird is just beautiful! Thanks for joining in the fun at Frosted Designs 12 days of Christmas challenges! Hope you'll continue to play along - you have 'till Dec 31 to complete any or all of the 12 challenges!