Thursday 13 December 2012

Not a creature was stirring at white with one.

When I looked at the criteria for white with one I immediately thought of these mice in booties I made from felt several years ago. We put them on our Christmas tree year after year.I occasionally give one away then make another to replace it.
In my chipboard I found this Twiddlybits cat which added some colour to the page.I've given him rhinestone eyes and as well as painting red added a pearl mist over the top to make him glittery.
I've also had these flowers made for quite a while so countered the cat in the opposite corner with a cluster of flowers and leaves.
Finally I stitched part of my title "Not a" and used Cosmo Cricket chipboard letters.

4 comments:

Leonie Waldron said...

Julene your mice are so sweet! What a cute idea. Beautiful layout, simple and stunning! Thanks so much for joining in at WW1 and have an awesome Christmas :)
Leonie
xo

Janice Nicholls said...

Great page Julene....love the candy cane paper, the photo, cat and flowers. Thanks for joining in and for sharing again this month at WW1.
Merry Christmas. :)

myriamMG said...

I love your LO so amazing !!!! thanks for participating at WW1 december challenge !

Anne P said...

Beautiful page Julene. Thanks for playing along at WW1.