Monday 28 January 2013

Another freakin scrapping challenge

Another Freaking scrapping challenge had a sketch with 8 photos. I straight away thought of my wedding proofs since they are the correct size for this. This is my interpretation.I kept it neat and tidy as it was my wedding photos.I've mounted the 8 photos on white card then used a chipboard filmstrip over 4 of the photos of Chris and I.The ones with Ann are next to the filmstrip.These 2 are like peas in a pod,so similar in temperament and outlook. I used rub-ons of a chandelleir(Well they are formal photos)and locks and keys.

5 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Nice layout and I like the photos on the side. Plus I like your card for the above challenge, you have been busy :D

Anne Pennington said...

Love this take on the sketch Julene!! Loving your film strips and your lovely photos especially! Thanks for playing along with Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge and hope to see you here again real soon!!!

Monique Liedtke said...

What fabulous page! And what a great idea to use these photos (i've a whole lot myself from our wedding). Love that frame! Thanks for joining us at AFSC!

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

wonderful page! I love all the pics
tks for playing with us at AFSC
xx
Leila
:)

Mitralee said...

Great idea for our sketch! I love the nice and clean look! Thanks for playing along with us at AFSC! hugs from NY!

Mitra