Sunday 3 February 2013

White with One,pink and hearts

Walking along the road near Edinburgh station in Scotland,we spied this bright pink taxi.As my daughter is/was a "pinkaholic" I quickly took its photo. I started my layout by painting(pink) through heart shaped paper doileys.After that dried I mounted my photo on pink imaginisce paper,found chipboard,also painted pink and October afternoon Midway brads and tinpins.I finished off with heart shaped paperclips that I've had in my stash for ages. I hope you will forgive the odd giraffe on this Basic Grey paper,I've had great difficulty buying white cardstock lately.This is my entry for FEbruary's White with One challenge.

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oo I love the car! a perfect photo for a white and pink challenge!! Love the hearts too!

Kim Robertson said...

Hi Julene
love this layout, thought i would say hi as we are both on memory maze DT so thought id stop by.
crafty hugs
Kim x

Janice Nicholls said...

Great page Julene...love the pink car.
Thanks for joining in the fun this month at WW1. :)

Laura said...

Fab LO, love the pink taxi!!

Leonie Waldron said...

So sweet Julene, love your photo! Thanks for joining in at White With 1 :)

myriamMG said...

so funny this picture !
thanks for playing at WW1!