Sunday 31 March 2013

Saturday sketch at Kaisercraft

I've been aware of Saturday Sketches for quite a while although I rarely get to do them.
Because this month has 31 days and Easter holiday,I've managed to find the time.
Here's my entry for Saturday sketch #5.
My scanner is being unco-operative so I've photographed it. I followed the example except I've used one larger photo instead of 3 smaller ones. I couldn't resist a few rhinestones as it is a Christmas layout. Here is a close up
The story behind it is the staff at Mum's nursing home always made the most out of every situation. At the Christmas party they danced to the music, which cheers up the audience. I captured this photo as they're dancing, hence they aren't smiling for the photo, but they do love showing their joy.
The items used are all Kaisercraft.
The papers are an older collection and the "Twig and berry" collectables went well with it.
The only non-Kaiser product is the lace.
I'm having trouble uploading to KAisercraft's website so if you have contacts there,please let them know I did this ON TIME!!!

No comments: