Friday 21 June 2013

Lemon sorbet at Counterfeit Kits

Challenge #3 at Counterfeit Kits this month is to create a page based on your favourite ice cream flavour or ice cream shop.
Mine is and has always been lemon sorbet.
When we were in Italy I loved stopping at a gelato stall for a sorbet.
This stall at the entrance to Pompeii had freshly made lemon sorbet....delicious!
I've used lots of things from this months Counterfeit Kits:- the flags on toothpicks, the circular month
tag, the heart shaped Memory Maze chipboard arrow, the yellow lace, the washi tape, the tabs and the alphas.
 In fact because all this was set aside in a pizza box I just added as I created.
That's what I love about Counterfeit kits!!!

2 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

brilliant layout, your kit is perfect for Lemon Sorbet.
my youngest is dairy free and loves Mango Sorbet, not tried her with lemon yet.

Unknown said...

Lemon sorbet sounds YUM! Lovely LO too.