Monday 19 August 2013

A2Z scraplets August sketch challenge

I'm still on Camp Mojo layouts for those playing along at home.
I know there's heaps of people looking, so the occasional comment would be nice.

This month the sketch at a2z scraplets looks like this.

and here is my interpretation of it.
I chose citrus colours for this one based on the fabric paper I've used on the right.
Instead of 3 photos I've used 2 and a tag over another tag in place of the 3rd.
The underneath striped tag is velvety so this is a tactile layout as well.
The dress form is A2Z scraplets. I painted it lime green, then adhered a flower and the lace.

7 comments:

Belinda Scott said...

Great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for entering the A2Z Challenge :)

LCSmithSAVED said...

Always love to see photos that include the artist! This is so pretty - the little dress form is adorable.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful LO and love the details!
Thank you for joining in on the A2Z challenge!

Carolyn said...

Awesome take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in on the A2z challenge :)

Monica said...

A pretty layout Julene- thanks for participating in the a2z challenge.

bel said...

great page. love the lace on the manquin. thanks for playing along in the a2z challenge

Unknown said...

love your pics of you and your layout...thanks for joining us at A2Z