Sunday 24 November 2013

1,2,3 challenge for November


Here is the combination for November.
After doing the previous card challenge, I decided to go almost monotone.
I've used a packet from Teresa Collins "Tell your story" range on this as it had teal chevrons.
The border strip on the RHS is also from that range.
The pale blue cardstock is embossed. I've also used Kaisercraft Fine and Sunny range of stamps for the clouds, the bird and the pennants.
The alphas are 2 different American crafts ranges. Washi tape from Francheville.
I named my layout cool off fishing because just standing near that gorgeous clear water on Rottnest Island makes you feel cool. (Yes it was that colour).
The 3 fish are from the I {heart}summer range. The journalling tag is Elle's studio.
That's enough name dropping for this challenge I think.

3 comments:

Leonie Waldron said...

Nice one Julene! Love your little fishies :) Thanks for joining in at 123! xo

Chantalle said...

What a fantastic photo! Love the fresh feel. Thank you for playing along with us this month at 123!

sannalippert said...

lovely page! thanks for playing along with us :)