Saturday 15 February 2014

Shopscrapmuch sketch challenge.

It is pouring rain here this morning in Sydney.
The first good rain we have had since Christmas Day....so it is scrap weather!

This layout is for http://shopscrapmuch.blogspot.ca/ and the sketch looks like this


Using 2 more papers from my Counterfeit Kit plus some scraps of 2 others, I made the background matting.
The red ribbon in the photos plus the half doiley meant red trimmings.
I've used enamel dots(love those),a circular journaling block, a playing card, a MME "You are so loved" layered sticker, another flower sticker from Fancy Pants,3 dotty buttons and a cut out heart. These are all from my Counterfeit Kit also.
I couldn't resist the Ruby Rock-it groucho glasses and the banner featuring circus animals along the bottom.
When you own a cat, life is a circus!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet page, love the red and your accents are darling! thanks for joining us at ScrapMuch?!

Tina Campbell said...

What a fun page, love the cat and the accents :)

cinmfoster said...

Such a cute layout, the circus animal banner is adorable.

Susanne said...

I was so enthralled by the glasses with the mustache embellishment - cute. Very fun page.

Lisa said...

I adore the colour scheme here - the red is so eye-catching and stylish! great take on the layout