Thursday 27 February 2014

Use your stuff

Above the town of Florence there is a lookout where you can get a birds eye view of the Duomo.This layout is for a challenge on Use your stuff where the theme is travel.
I've been wanting to do a patchwork quilt for sometime,so here was my chance.
Colour blocking reminds me, there is still time to enter Archiscraps where the theme is Colour blocking and a holiday photo.
This layout would be perfect.

When you look at the Duomo you do wonder how they built it so huge,so long ago.

2 comments:

Isbaha said...

Love your patchwork background ! Great design. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch-N-Scrap !

Anonymous said...

I love this! It's been such a long time since I've done colorblocking. Your DP matches your photo perfectly!
Thanks for playing in my challenge this week at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT