Sunday 2 March 2014

Combined Archiscraps and CSI challenge this month!

I must be mad. On the same day as we sell our family home
..............I agree to a month long joint venture involving over 20 peoples layouts.

Archiscraps, my challenge blog and CSI are combining this month.
This means if you do a challenge for us and upload it on Archiscraps, plus CSI,then you have 2 chances to win a prizes
I've made a layout based on the criteria of a striped border plus CSI's requirements.
 
It used some of my new March Counterfeit Kit.

4 comments:

Jimjams said...

You must be mad indeed! But as the saying goes, if you want something done, ask a busy woman! Lovely PPs for the Versailles photo - they echo the architecture and the paving very well.

Tina Campbell said...

Wow that is a sweet layout, love the borders and how you worked them in the layout. Looks like a beautiful place to see

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful layout, love the pop of red with the stripe paper.

Lisa said...

I bow to your ability to juggle all that's going on in your life! I certainly can't.

Really like the layout you made - vibrant and a lovely showcase for the photo