Thursday 20 March 2014

Kraft it Up.

I haven't bothered doing Kraft it up for several months, but this month's Counterfeit Kit papers etc suited the challenge.
The theme is to make lists.
I could swear that Kraft it Up wrote it with me in mind.

As a librarian, I'm very organised and make lists  daily to remind me to do things or to work out a logical order to attack jobs.
When finding this Christmas day photo I remembered it was me that did most of the shopping .
I chose Tim Holtz ledger Kraft.
I remembered the list and wrote it on the 7 gypsies journaling card.
I've added a punched edge of Christmas paper too.
The chipboard saying fits the theme.
A few drops of mist, some green bling and there you are.

2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

I love this layout, my hubby is the list maker in our house. Thanks for the inspiration of the inventory paper and the misting I'll have to do that to mine to give it something :)

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love the bling bullet points! I always wanted to be a librarian :~)