Thursday 11 September 2014

Rochelle Spears challenges -tictactoe

The challenge at Rochelle Spears is this tic tac toe

I've chosen to go vertically down the left hand side.

I've photographed it as the scanner didn't like the thickness.
You can see the ricrac.
There are 5 eyelets both pink and purple.
The domino is my game piece.

I found this cute fence today and just had to use it!
This layout is also based on the Sketch challenge at the same site.


I have used items from my Counterfeit Kit.

4 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

You are rockin' again this month!

Susanne said...

Don't understand your scanner at all, that page is simply gorgeous. ;-)

Tina Campbell said...

Gorgeous layout and I agree you are rockin it this month :)

Rochelle Spears said...

great job with the challenges!! Thanks for playing along with Scrappy Friends!