Tuesday 25 November 2014

Seize the birthday and completion of Counterfeit KIt.

I've found the bottom of the box containing my November Counterfeit Kit.
A few things have gone back to my stash but most has been used.

One of the things I was able to use was the set of raised leaves.
The last of these are used on this card for  Seize the birthday.
(There is a small section of Kraft across the top similar to the bottom. It was chopped off in the scanner)
 
I also made a second card on the same theme using a tag I previously made.It features paint dribbles.
There is a leaf on this as well.
 

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Great fall projects!

Janet's Joy said...

The gingham and the leaves go together so well!!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!!

OttawaMom said...

Beautiful fall leaves - they look great against the brown background! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!