Tuesday 2 December 2014

2 more cards

Christmas is coming and the pressure is on.
Cards are in full scale production at the moment as I'm doing a stall on Friday night selling cards.
I like challenges as they motivate me to try new ideas.

My first card is for Use your stuff where we are asked to use chevrons.
I remembered I had some black & white chevron but is was too narrow ,so I also used green chevron washi tape.
Next I've layered a gingerbread man to be 3d using foam dots and a be jolly sentiment.

My other card is for http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.com.au/ where they want a children's card.
This one could barely have been more simple. I had Silent night patterned paper which just fitted my card.I have added an angel looking up with a foam dot again.
A very traditional card with Santa and a baby.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great cards, love that little gingerbread man! :)

Amanda said...

Great use of chevrons! I love how you used both chevron paper and washi tape! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards.

anja curvers said...

Two lovely cards. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.