Wednesday 10 December 2014

Friend card tutorial for Counterfeit kits.

What was that song "Cause you got to have friends" ?
It is so true!
They are often the ones you turn to in times of excitement, turmoil, grief, etc.
And now that I have attained the ripe old age of 60, let me tell you your friends become more important.We must NOT forget to thank them, over and over.

Enough waffle. My friends kit was made up especially for this task.

I've chosen bright colours in reds, blues and pinks.
There's washi tape and ribbon and I have pre made some banners at a retreat I went to recently where they had a machine that cut them.
                                       It was an "epic 6" but you would be better off with a big shot .
(Lusting after that!)

I also used alphas to pre make 2 friends titles/sentiments.
It has all been stored in a ziplock bag (handy things)

Now here is my first creation.
I started with the word and added the ready cut pennant
Next I added ribbon under the letters

I turned over the back and folded away the excess blue card.
I then cut along the fold using a craft knife.

Then adhere it to the background.
You've got to admit it is colourful!

No comments: