Saturday 6 December 2014

Stuck?! Wanting to drive.

Here's the first Stuck? sketch for December.



I've flipped it so the cluster is on the LHS.
These photos were big and landscape, but I wanted to scrap them for my sister as it is her grandson.
There are 3 not 4, I hope I am forgiven

I used the red and lime green from the photos with a touch of brown and navy to make it masculine.

My alphas are the end of a set so there is a combo of small and capitals, but I think it works.

I've also used 2 skeleton leaves, white star brads, brackets, heart washi tape, a sticker that resembles a ruler, and 2 denim flowers.

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

super cute page Julene & I love that sketch too! Adding it to my "must scrap" list ..

Sandy Ross said...

I love that you flipped the sketch to suit your photos! I too moved it around a bit. Love your photos and paper choices! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Unknown said...

You did such a great job with this sketch, loving the colours you! Thanks got playing along at Stuck?!

Lee-Anne said...

Love your layout and the title looks great with small and large alphas. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Joefil said...

Great job on the sketch, Awesome! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Joefil said...

Great job on the sketch, Awesome! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Aurelie said...

Love the background work! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stuck?! Sketches!!