Friday 9 January 2015

Mojo Monday and using leftovers plus packaging.

 
 

Because I sell my cards to raise money for charity I get my money's worth out of everything I can and if I can recycle that is even better!
The above is this weeks sketch for Mojo Monday , but first let's see what I've used.
Here are 4 cardboard packaging pieces.
I folded the bottom spotted one so that the spots are on the inside.
Next I covered the outside with pale blue paper.
Here's the finished "Gratitude" card for a male.
I've used 4 scraps of card & book paper from my Counterfeit Kit plus a tag,loop and hatpin.

Next I've used the black packaging with the cut out circle.
I've pasted the floral bits from the other packaging over the hole.
By adding another circle and a strip with a flair badge, I have another thank you card.
Those white marks are on my scanner, not the card.

I'm off to clean the glass now!!!


1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!