Thursday 30 July 2015

Shopping our stash and In the pink

A local florist has requested baby cards from me so that she can sell them.
I'm excited as it means recognition for my crafts.

Over at Shopping our stash the theme is to use bling on our cards.
"Diamonds are a girl's best friend". I haven't used diamonds but pearls on this baby boy card.

 
And at In the pink they want pink(of course) with stars.
On first glance you see circles on this birthday card.
 However ,I highlighted the tiny star shapes with white pearls. In real life they stand out quite brightly. I hope this qualifies.
 

4 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card

Donna said...

Great cards! Thanks for joining the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Diamonds are a Girls Best Friend" challenge this week!

Chana Malkah said...

Great card! This shape works beautifully with the beautiful image! Nicely conceived and executed! Thanks for joining us this week at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Christine L said...

Love all the circles and stars on your fabulous card - such a clever design!

Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - good luck and hope to see you again soon!

Christine x