Tuesday 8 September 2015

CSI #174.

When I saw this layout by Debi Tehrani I flagged it in my pictures because I admired the design.
I also have tons of hessian to use!!!

 
The current case at CSI is this
Now this will sound weird, but it matched my crocodile photos from Kakadu.
 
I've used many things from my counterfeit kit and scraplifted Debi's design.
There are chevrons on the washi tape
Something woven=hessian
stitching
......and a hinged journaling spot. The writing is under the letter C.
The tag is a "ring in" but I had it and wanted to use it.
 

4 comments:

LCSmithSAVED said...

Love it! Those crocs loomed large on that trip :D

cinmfoster said...

Great take on the sketch.
Cindy F

Susan said...

Your "it matched my crocodile photos" comment did make me laugh - that's not a phrase you hear often right?! Great job on that layout and your photos are awesome!

Margie said...

I love the textures you used!