Friday 11 September 2015

Cupcake Inspirations and Mojo Monday

I've got the "bug" for making cards today, so here is another one or two.

Over at Cupcake inspirations there is a colour challenge.
I've also used the Mojo Monday sketch.


Here's my card
 
Now at Shopping our stash we are asked to use something reflective on a card.
That sent me hunting!
I've come up with a gold edged picture of a Regency scene. 
There was also a bordered edge flourish in gold, so I combined the two on a card. I've used a shimmer gold paper as my background and added my sentiment and pale blue flower to match the colour in the picture.
 
 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations. - Eva, DT Sweetie -

Sandy said...

Great card! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
- Sandy, DT Sweetie

Naki said...

so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!

Donna said...

Fab cards Julene! Thanks for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew for our "Mirror Mirror" challenge this week!!