Thursday 17 September 2015

Shopping our stash and one layer simplicity.

At shopping our stash the theme is "Out of this world".
Somewhere in my dim memory I knew I had some scraps featuring aliens from an old 8x8 paper set.
I found them!
I had to join 2 strips to make this card but it almost invisible as the paper is so busy.
Anyway, here it is.
The card measures 7cm x 14cm ,so it is quite small.
 
Meanwhile over at One layer simplicity the challenge is numbers.
I've made a 90th birthday card
The beige border goes all the way around.
 

4 comments:

Bethany said...

That alien card is adorable!

Ardyth said...

What an honour (and a treat) to need to make a 90 birthday card! We don't often get to make those ones so it very special and you've done a great job! So glad you joined us at OLS!

lauren bergold said...

RAAAAH!!! love it!!! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (out of this world!) STASH with us this week! :) :) :)

Donna said...

Fantastic cards Julene! I love that alien paper!! Thanks so much for joining the Shopping Our Stash crew for our "Outta This World" challenge this week!