Thursday 1 October 2015

October Counterfeit kit-Mother nature

This month's kit is based on a case file from CSI scrapbooking

  I love these colours!!

My kit will be called MOTHER NATURE
Here are my papers

I'm not sure what I will do with that wheel one yet but it is in there to be used.
You'll also notice a desert view, which will be ideal for my central Australia photos.
Next my embellishments

 
You will notice many flowers leaves and natural elements.
I'm also happy to be using up some numbers.
Here are some close-ups
 
 
As an added extra I puled apart some flowers, that should liven up my pages!
 
I also have a jar of metallic elements
 
and a tree stamp
 
 
Next are my alphas

 I've also 3 optional add-ons for papers which are various ranges in the same colour scheme.
Some of these may be used.
The idea is to work through this HUGE kit in my future.
I now have all my natural/autumn items together ready for use.
 
 
 
I think there's enough there, don't you?
 

Here's the order of our blog hop.








Jemma: http://just-jimjams.blogspot.co.uk (you should have come from here)


Kelly: http://66.147.244.112/~honeysv0/ (Go here next)


13 comments:

Susanne said...

Yes, I think you may be able to get by with that scanty selection of scrappy stuff. I always love to see the unusual bits and bobs you add into your kit. Scrap on! (and on, and on!)

Clair said...

Ooh, there's some lovely and unusual elements in your kit! Have fun using them this month! x

Susan said...

I can see you were definitely inspired by the case file - you have so many fun things to play with this month. I'm curious to see how you'll use that wheel paper and I really like that sweet tree stamp too.

Tina Campbell said...

Yep Julene you and me we really like the paper :) Always cool to see another one with a huge kit :) I look forward to seeing what you do with yours and just may see yours in a challenge or 2 :)

Jimjams said...

A great looking kit Julene - love that stamp

Janine Rachau said...

You put together a terrific Fall range with the inspirations color palette! And, your generous add-ons are sure to keep you busy and inspired. Well done!

sassyscrapper said...

That gear is most unusual. Would work so well for a page about my engineer husband. You are so clever to use found objects like the flowers on your pages. Have fun scrapping this month.

Dawnree said...

I love how you have several different ways you can go with your kit. All our add ons will really give you a lot to choose from when you create. I will enjoy seeing how you bring it all together.

Margie said...

Very large indeed! But I especially love the raindrop stencil and those mistable clouds! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Kelly Sroka said...

Beautiful! I love all of the flowers and leaves and trees!

cinmfoster said...

Beautiful kit, you will have a nice selection to pick from during the month.
Cindy F

LCSmithSAVED said...

I'm not sure if this isn't too big for even you, lol! I do agree that your vacay pics are right up this color alley, so you may get through it after all. Liked your presentation this month!

Lisa said...

Yes! More than enough for a whole quarter of scrapbooking for me! But it looks about right for your level of productivity! Lovely colours and all those super embellishments with a great nature theme running through them. Looks like a super kit. I'm late commenting this month so I'll work my way forward to see what you create!