Monday 22 February 2016

Use your stuff & li'l red wagon

The theme at Use your stuff is black and white.
I've made a wedding card.
I started with sheet music.
The title of the song was "give thanks" so I made that part of the sentiment.
The strip underneath was from a sheet of patterned paper.
The list was from another offcut of patterned paper.
I inked around the edges to add some dimension, then after assembling all of the above it needed something.........I found the cut out circle of a piano.....the finishing touch!

 
Owing to computer glitches at my end, I missed the entry time for this one.
 
Next comes another entry for Li'l red wagon where they want neutrals with a pop of colour.
I've used the same houndstooth background plus a doiley and a stamped Eiffel Tower image.
I added a handbag and shoe in pink. It is a 16th birthday card.
 
 

2 comments:

M said...

Great card!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Little Red Wagon!! :)

!neke said...

It is a real nice card !!!!!
Great colors you used !

Ineke XX