Saturday 19 March 2016

And now some cards!

I went to a crop day today and have managed to finish off my Counterfeit Kit.
One paper I had in the kit had a large fly in the corner. I was going to discard it then thought of this sentiment, "Time Flies".
I've made a card for Shopping our Stash which wants green plus use a charm.
The camel suited this as when in Uluru I noticed thousands of flies at the camel farm.

 
My next is for Cardz4guyz where they want "speed".
I had some golf stickers so used the buggy as my vehicle(I could have used that fly!)
 
 
 
 
My next is for Clear it out challenge using that same paper which has been in my stash for around 5 years, so it qualifies. Again I used golf stickers.
 
While we on green I made this card for Case this sketch.
 
 
Here is the original sketch.

5 comments:

Susan said...

You have to be the most prolific scrapbooker I've ever seen...already finished with your March kit! Great job!

Chana Malkah said...

All of your cards are quite wonderful and so nicely crafted! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Shopping Our Stash! I love your little camel charm
Hugz,
Chana, DT

Donna said...

Fab cards, thanks for sharing and for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH for our "Oh Me Lucky Charms" challenge!

Cazro said...

A cute card for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are all so fun! Very pretty take on the sketch!