Friday 4 November 2016

Stuck & Show us your stuff


This is the first November sketch at http://stucksketches.blogspot.com.au/.

and Show us your stuff wants


I'm combining the two challenges with this layout.
My title is based on a Billy Joel song "Vienna waits for me".
I found myself humming it while walking around here.
My hand made items are the chevron piece along the bottom, the vellum leaves and more importantly the gesso corner piece. All made by me.(truly handmade)
I chose wood grain paper to offset all the whiteness in the photos.
The big yellow folder will contain more detailed private journaling.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Great page! Vienna is on my travel bucket list and seeing your lovely photos makes me want to move it to the top of the list.

Susanne said...

Cool snaps, makes me want to go too.

Morag Cutts said...

Fab page! Vienna is also on my bucket list! Your page has really inspired me. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches.

kaybeetoo said...

Fantastic travel page! Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Laura Creates said...

Really pretty, love you accenting! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Sandra said...

Love your pics, great travel page, they can be a challenge to scrap at times. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches and also at Show Us Your Stuff.

Natsuko said...

Great page! Love how you made the details yourself. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches:)