Wednesday 4 January 2017

Scrap the girls



The mood board at Scrap the girls is a challenge.

My daughter went to New York for the first time, last November (2015).
This photo is of her standing on Brooklyn Bridge at Sunset.
It represented her first big holiday overseas without the family.
Her "Finding herself" holiday. (Harking back to the "once I was lost")

I've used the 3 colours on the palette, plus some gold from "Heidi Swapp".
My journaling in the top left corner has lots of things dangling from it, including a large copper feather.
 This idea was inspired by the photo of the lights from the ceiling.
I was tempted to add a mandala but I feel "Less is best" in this case.


2 comments:

Tina Campbell said...

Sweet layout and love the embossed layers :)

Krisy said...

What a lovely take on the moodboard. The colours of the photo work so well. Thanks for playing a long with STG xx