Thursday 2 March 2017

Simon Says plus others.

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/ wants us to be inspired by a book.
I've chosen Alice in Wonderland.
http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com.au/ wants tea time, so I used a cup and saucer.
https://naughtyornicechallenge.blogspot.com.au/ wants a creature (flamingo)

The card started with a handmade paper. I inked it slightly using opera pink Versa ink.
Next I layered pink patterned paper, pale green card and a transparency featuring Alice and a flamingo.
The felt teacup above the sentiment and the flower I made from dress pattern tissue, complete the shabby chic look.
Hope you like it!
 
Cardz4guyz is always a fun challenge and they want a tag this week.
I've used mixed media:- clear resin dots, chipboard, metal pieces,stamping, misting and a leather trim.
 
This morning I washed all my windows. Now it is raining....I should have known better.
 

9 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Lovely card and tag - Thank you for joining us at Tiot!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Naughty or Nice, good luck!!! Amy DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

Maura said...

Great interpretation of Alice in Wonderland with that awesome image, Julene! I am totally impressed with your window washing...we are back to below freezing again, so that will be awhile! I am happy you shared your based on a book project with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! hugs, Maura

Dotty Jo said...

Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice, I love your Alice image! Jo x

Sian said...

Great tag! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

pearshapedcrafting said...

This card is a fabulous way to say happy Birthday! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsey said...

(Sorry, wrong challenge. :P) You had me at Alice! Love your card. Thanks for joining Naughty or Nice Challenges!