Monday 3 April 2017

Naughty or Nice challenge & Feeling sketchy

http://naughtyornicechallenge.blogspot.com.au/ wants 3 of something.
I've made a 1st Birthday card which features 3 strips of paper across the middle.
At the end of each strip I've adhered a button, so 3 buttons as well.

The background paper came free in a magazine years ago so I'm pleased to use it.


At Feeling sketchy this is their sketch



This subdued card is based on that sketch, however my sentiment is fitted between the semi circles as it is small. I felt it would be lost on the strip down the left hand side.

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a sweet card, Julene! Plenty of threes on this one. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges, Jo x

Lynne in NI said...

Great cards, I love your snazzy DP! Thanks for playing along at Naughty or Nice :)

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Cute card! It's pretty! Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice! Cyndi, DT

Lindsey said...

Both your cards have threes! Great job on both. Thanks for joining us at Naughty or Nice Challenges!

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Julene - Thank you for playing along at Feeling Sketchy - I love your half circles and the different buttons!
Helen x (DT)