The July kit is based on Walden Pond by Cocoa Daisy.
That is one bright kit!
I've gone more subdued and tried to match the designs on the papers, instead of the colours.
(photo taken mid winter on a cloudy day)
Using papers I have already:-
Starting top left:
- I left out the first paper
- Big circles paper I used October Afternoon 5 and Dime Root beer barrels
- The yellow dotted paper I used the reverse sheet which is beige with white dots.
- The floral pink paper I used October afternoon Five and dime Butterscotch
- A sky blue and white pinstriped paper
- An aqua and pale yellow striped paper
- The splodges paper I went rebel and used a figured paper instead October Afternoon 5 dime Circus peanuts
- I also used Fancy Pants Half bracket Red/Green
- The diagonal paper I used one I had which features red, pink, blue and yellow striped diagonal lines.
For my cardstock I used lime, yellow and white.
My alphas are yellow, green,orange and a set of Wild Asparagus Vintage letters from MME
I was able to find Several shaped stamps from Kaisercraft which I will use.
Add to that pink/red buttons, bird stickers, mini houses, a yellow feather, pink & white twine plus green & white twine and 2 lots of washi tape.
There are also tags saying "oh snap", "take note" Let's eat cake", plus round ones and because there were goldfish in one of the smaller add on kits I've added these chipboard fish.
Now here's the order of the blog hop.You should have come here from Megan
Guest Designer - Megan Blethen - http://www.craftymeggy.com/
Julene - http://julenebydesign.blogspot.au (you are here)
Kelly - http://www.honeysucklehillcrafts.com/ (go here next)
Lynnette - http://sassyscrapper2010.blogspot.com